Donna (BLHmistress)'s Reviews > Fantasy Lover

Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Oct 31, 2010

As many people know Sherrilyn is my all time favorite author so when it was decided the Dark Hunter's would be one of our challenges for this year, I nearly jumped up and down like a silly fan girl because I have been itching to reread this series.

This is the fourth time I have read this book since I found and hopelessly became addicted to this series and let me say it still gave off the same emotions as it did the first time I read it. I laughed, swooned and cried.

Alot of people don't care for this prequel but I do. Julian is who by all rights should enjoy being a sex slave but once you read his background, you just want to hug on to him and let it be known there are people that would love him for him and not his body.

Grace has her own trust issues as well but between the both of them they find the love both have been craving for, not without the bumps along the way.

So I Would I recommend this book? A resounding YES! Though if I must say don't judge the whole series by this book, her writing has grown with each book so please continue with them and don't let this huge number of books intimidate you because they are fast reads.

My Rating is 5 out of 5 stars
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fantasy Lover.

October 31, 2010 – Shelved
Started Reading
August 17, 2013 – Finished Reading

Prangon I actually started FH series with this one. And absolutely fell in love with Julian.
Great review! I understand reading this for the third time ;)

Donna (BLHmistress) I thought reading it again I wouldn't get the connection because I knew what was going to happen but I still felt.

Donna (BLHmistress) Another reread preparing for Syxx's book in Sept. I still love this book as much as I loved it the three other times I have read it.