Saniya's Reviews > Night World, No. 2

Night World, No. 2 by L.J. Smith

Oct 31, 2010

bookshelves: lj-smith-world, borrowed, vampires, favorites

Do I have to say... or is it obvious that this book is hundred...no...thousand times better than Night World No1! Contains some spoilers:-

Dark Angel: I loved Gillian...Strong and sweet Character.Gary "Angel" was mysterious and very interesting and David was hmm...ok...as usual as I always say...I love Dark Bad Characters...so Gary is my type :D Characters were good...now comes the story line...Story was absolutely amazing. The ending was great too ...the first line itself gave me thrills...so hell I wanted to keep reading and yeah I did that too... :P:D Confusing Interesting and thriller story so I guess I will give this story 4.25/5 stars =]

The Chosen: OMFG! I love Quinn like hell...whats happening to me?! :P:D and Rashel was cool, perfect and dangerous. Wonderful Characters. The story line was even better...From the starting till the end...the story was amazing...kept me reading continuously ...like every now and then there was a twist :D and then I went like "Nooooo!" or "No waayyy!" etc...Amazing story and I will give 4.5/5 stars :D:D:D

Soulmate: OMFG Quinn! OMFG Ash! OMFG Thierry! damn you L.J Smith....! I loved loved loved it....Characters were awesome...I love Hannah even though I was a little confused with her... I wanted to know more about Chess and Paul in the end...Story was great! I loved it when ALL the characters were together...I was so happy! Rashel,Poppy,Eric,Ash etc...first when Thea spoke I was like...ahan I know her and when she mentioned Eric I was like OHHH...! she was the witch! :D I liked how Smith was telling us about the past and more about the ancient vamps and witches...and connected it with the future! I will give this story 4.75/5 stars! =]<3

Now People who really hated Night world 1....Please read this book and you will be like OMG! this is awesome dude...and I really recommend everyone to read this book...THIS BOOK WAS AWESOME! :D:D:D Can't wait to read Night World 3 =]

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Night World, No. 2.

October 31, 2010 – Started Reading