cola_bear's Reviews > Raisonne Curse

Raisonne Curse by Rinda Elliott

May 19, 2015

bookshelves: paranormal-romance

In an effort to break the curse that's taken the lives of her mother and aunts, Elita Raisonne seeks the help of the Brothers Bernaux--three brothers who have the ability to break curses/hexes. But at a great cost to themselves and their family. When Elita arrives at the Bernaux family home deep in the bayou, she's greeted by Pryor. And the attraction is instant, though both know it's not safe to really be near each other--him because of the family troubles, and her because the curse has made her a walking disaster. But when she asks for his help, he literally can't turn her away, but with his two brothers away, anything he tries will have price.

I loved this book. I cannot describe how much I loved this book. The chemistry between these two is instant, but it didn't feel forced or contrived. And each of them as their own person is captivating--I found myself really caring about both of them and their lives, their families. I adored Elita's grandmother, and the characters she met along the way. The story is fast-paced and doesn't let you go from the first word, and Rinda Elliott does an incredible job at pulling you into the story--from feeling like you're in the bayou, to hearing the accents as the characters talk, to each time Pryor and Elita touched. AMAZING. I can't wait for the next book!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Raisonne Curse.

May 19, 2015 – Shelved