Maureen's Reviews > The Unexpected Everything

The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson

10762033

Read 2 times. Last read May 14, 2017 to May 16, 2017.

4.5/5 stars

This is probably my least favorite Morgan Matson book so far, which isn't saying much because I still LOVED IT.
Lots of the elements were even more true to life than her other books, which is something I really appreciated. I loved the friendship and family and romance elements all coming together in one book and really melding well.
Clark is the absolute definition of precious cinnamon roll to good for this world, too pure. HE EMBODIES THE MEME.
The further out I get from this book the more I love it, so I'll probably be rereading it again in May for #MonthOfMatson

Reread for month of matson 2017

I still stand by pretty much everything I said. I LOVE Clark and I love the relationship Andie forms with her dad. Toby annoyed me more this time, but I overall liked the story so much.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Unexpected Everything.

May 19, 2015 – Shelved
May 19, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
April 6, 2016 – Started Reading
April 6, 2016 –
page 1
0.19% "EXCITEMENT IS TOO REAL"
April 7, 2016 –
page 238
45.86% "HITTING A LITTLE TOO CLOSE TO HOME HERE THERE WERE TEARS."
April 8, 2016 –
page 336
64.74% "This book definitely has the most references to Morgan Matson's other books I LOVE IT SO MUCH"
April 8, 2016 –
page 336
64.74% "This book definitely has the most references to her other books AND I LOVE IT."
April 8, 2016 – Finished Reading
May 14, 2017 – Started Reading
May 16, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Amanda aaaaaaahhhh i want it