Katrina Sizemore's Reviews > One Week in Hawaii

One Week in Hawaii by Alexis Anne

May 19, 2015

This collection of novellas set in paradise is a wonderful romantic escape. Each story was a lot of fun and really got me in the mood for summer vacation.

The Wedding Week by Julia Kelly.

I really loved this story. The hero was very swoon-worthy because he could cook and also because he made sure to pamper the heroine and give her the attention she always gave to her clients but never received.

Loving Rebecca by Alexis Anne

This story was a lot of fun. It provided a look into the lives of movie stars, in a much more satisfying way than reading tabloids. I really enjoyed how clumsy the hero was, and how inevitable they were as a couple.

After The Fall by Alexandra Haughton

I think this may be my favorite of the four novellas. The opening where the couple meets in the semi-private alcove and shares some quiet was really special.
This heroine especially was refreshing and different for me. I really enjoyed how disastrous the mistakes in her past were. It made the ending very satisfying.

Blinded by Audra North

This is a cute right-under-your-nose story, where the heroine tries to use the hero to catch her target’s eye. It was fun watching the heroine go from irritation to appreciation of the hero’s presence and support of her.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Week in Hawaii.

Started Reading