Margaret Chind's Reviews > A River to Cross

A River to Cross by Yvonne Harris

Oct 29, 2010

bookshelves: bethany-house, christianfiction, historical, august-2011, christian-historical-fiction, kindle, ebook, nookbook
Recommended to Margaret by: CFBA

I could have sworn I started a review to this, so now I am quite confused... alas... let's try again. Actually now that I think about it I know I did. Hmmm... Oh well.

When I first was introduced to the writing of Yvonne Harris in her first Bethany House Publishers Christian Historical Fiction The Vigilante's Bride I was nervous about starting into a new author, but was overly pleased to discover that I LOVED her writing almost as much as I adore Mary Connealy. (And if you know anything about my taste in Christian Historical Fiction that is saying a lot!)

I was thoroughly entertained and pleased with this read and do eagerly look for more from Yvonne in the future. The only problem with her books is that I wish they were longer, yet at the same time they are just right.

Highly recommended!

Originally posted:

*Thanks to the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance and Bethany House for providing a copy for review.*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A River to Cross.

October 29, 2010 – Shelved