Nadine Larter's Reviews > Revenge

Revenge by Jackie Collins

did not like it
bookshelves: my-library, my-library-read

Well... That's over.... I was kind of hoping for some sort of magical plot twist or something. I was happy to discover that for once I was completely wrong about who the killer was, so yay for that. Either I'm losing my touch or some actual intrigue was employed. Honestly I haven't read about such two dimensional and not-really-believable characters since Fifty Shades of Grey. Although that said, the whole Fifty Shades phenomenon makes more sense to me now than it did before. I guess this is jut the kind of writing that a lot of folks prefer. I just didn't feel like there was any depth to it at all. I get to read my new Lev Grossman novel now though. I'm actually salivating at the thought.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Revenge.

May 18, 2015 – Shelved
May 18, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
May 18, 2015 – Shelved as: my-library
May 22, 2015 – Started Reading
May 24, 2015 –
page 2
1.34% "Fucksakes. Page 2. Already annoyed. Guy's wife is murdered. He goes out for some pick-me-up sex. While the barely-more-than-16 year old "rides him like she's in an equestrian event" he contemplates how she's "just not Salli" and that all women who aren't Salli are just "slags and sluts and whores". Ok then."
May 24, 2015 –
page 2
1.34% "Oh well at least he has a tattoo on his "famous dick"."
May 26, 2015 – Finished Reading