Neilliza Swaffar's Reviews > The End of an Age

The End of an Age by Bonny Capps

**ARC provided by author, in return for an honest review.**

Jay Creedy is not about lovey dovey mushy stuff as the writer says. This book is about the world without the veil, the world like Constantine, if he never stop the two worlds from colliding. This book reminds me so much of that world, the hell of where the monsters come from in Constantine. This book is action pack adventure, that if you decide to read this, be ready for a hell of a ride to another world. A world with full of corrupted government, demons, unconventional angels who fight to balance the world like it should be.

photo JayCreedy-Teaser1.jpg

This book is no picnic, it shows a corrupt world that nobody wants to see or live. It’s full of sex, drugs, slavery and Angels trying to do good for the good of the people. And in between all the craziness, action adventure of the story, there is also the love story of Aubrey and Jay. Who fight the bad world together, while trying to fight their attraction towards each other. These two are forbidden to be together, but how much can they really fight the love they have for each other? Read and find out, believe it is all worth it.

Aubrey and Jay are sexy together, their hot and steamy kisses kept not only them wanting more, but me as a reader. Their connection and love for each other was so strong it was undeniable. No matter what was happening around them, their number one concern was each other’s safety. I cannot wait to read more of these two, because this book had my adrenaline going that even after I read the story I was still super excited of it all.

photo JayCreedy-Teaser2.jpg

This book is must read. Once I started this book, I couldn’t put it down. It’s a one time sitting kinda book. I hope more people will give this book a chance and see how great of a story it truly is. Be warned that this book ends in a cliffhanger, but it was a great ending that will make the reader want more.

Awesome awesome book. A real must read. It’s too bad I have to wait until next year for book 2. AHHHHH!

:::REVIEW IS ALSO ON FOUR CHICKS FLIPPING PAGES::
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The End of an Age.

May 16, 2015 – Started Reading