Diana~ (Kiss Me Books)'s Reviews > Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor

Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor by Lisa Kleypas

Oct 27, 2010

bookshelves: author-lisa-kleypas, contemporary-romance, 2011-reads

I have always been a fan of Lisa Kleypas and even though this book was short and was missing the LK magic touch, I still loved it nonethless. It was a very sweet and enjoyable read and I think that was enough for me! Anyway, Christmas at Friday Harbor is a book about two people from different backgrounds coming together to build a family from one single child and eventually finding love in the outcome. This is definitely a great holiday read and even though I read this book in the summer, I could still feel the 'holiday magic.' Maggie and Mark had their happy ending and now it's time for Sam and Alex! I wonder whose book is the fourth one... possibly Holly? Either way, I think I will be looking forward to them in the future!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor.

October 27, 2010 – Shelved
October 27, 2010 – Shelved as: author-lisa-kleypas
October 27, 2010 – Shelved as: contemporary-romance
December 25, 2010 – Started Reading
December 25, 2010 –
page 33
15.64% "I need to get this book!"
July 10, 2011 –
page 50
23.7% "Aww, Mark is already interested in Maggie!"
July 11, 2011 –
page 132
62.56% "I absolutely love all of Lisa Kleypas' works and this one is definitely not an exception!"
July 11, 2011 – Finished Reading
July 12, 2011 – Shelved as: 2011-reads

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Great review. This was a 5 star for me, too.

Diana~ (Kiss Me Books) I really can't wait for her sequel to this! Thanks Dhes. :D

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish You're welcome. I was surprised by how many didn't care for it.

Diana~ (Kiss Me Books) Oh yeah.. I also wondered why. It was a very sweet holiday read. Possibly because it wasn't up to par with her other works?

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Well... it's not a HR, and I think that some people who are desperate for her works read it and then compared to her HR, if that makes sense?

Diana~ (Kiss Me Books) Yeah, which is really unfair since they're in a completely different category!

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Yep, yep! I completely agree!