Rhonda's Reviews > Bite the Biscuit

Bite the Biscuit by Linda O. Johnston

F 50x66
May 16, 2015

4 STARS
This is a mystery that keeps you guessing till the revealed. I liked the main character Carrie. Lots of drama. Lots of animals. This is a clean read.
Carrie Kennersly is a veterinary technician who is just opening her new business or two actually. She has bought a bakery from her friend and split it into two different business. She makes dogs treat in one half called the barkery.
Her grand opening of her two business. Lots of people has come out for it. Myra Ethman owns a pet store and her family owns the resort. Myra is bad mouthing Carries business during the grand opening. The next day she is found dead.
Carrie is the main suspect in Myra's death.
I did not think the fight was strong enough for her to be the main suspect. I also think the motive of the killer is one people wont be able to figure it out.
It also has some recipes included for dog treats.
I want to see where the next book in the series goes. I will look forward to reading more from Linda O. Johnson in the future.
I was given Bite the Biscuit to read by Net Galley and Midnight Ink in return I agreed to give a honest review and be part of Bite the Biscuit blog tour.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bite the Biscuit.

Started Reading