Cherri-Anne's Reviews > Alpha Champion

Alpha Champion by Terry Bolryder

May 16, 2015

He looked incredible.

She sighed happily, which was probably the most bliss-inducing thing he’d ever heard. All he had was Lily. All he wanted was Lily. WHEW!! What I wouldn't give to have my own Lucas!! Once again Terry has held me so entranced that I read this book from start to finish all in one go! I am so intrigued with Terry's shifter books! They are shifter books, but so far in all of her books that I have read, the focus is on a great storyline that leads the couple to their HEA and they just happen to be more than 'mere' human(s). I enjoyed this book so much! I can't wait to read the next books because I am pretty sure there will be at least 2 more books that will each spotlight a brother & their own path towards a HEA with their mate. Let's hope that is true! I really love Terry's writing style and of course her choice of subjects. Her stories have a great flow to them and have the perfect blend of romance, hotness, some manner of conflict and/or intrigue, hot sex all with a great creativity to them that leads them to stand above a lot of other shifter books out there. Terry has this beautiful way or knack, of using her remarkable gift for storytelling that enables & enhances everything to such a point that you become so immersed into the story, that you forget that it is in fact a story! Well up until the end, of course! She takes everything and beautifully blends it all together to create a story that is deep, rich, enjoyable and is the perfect length. I never thought I would say that since I am always hoping for more story so I don't have to say good-bye to my new friends, but Terry writes her stories as almost a snapshot of the time from when the couple meet to when they claim each other or accept the mate bond. Almost a Shifter Fairy Tale or is that Tail?!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Alpha Champion.

Started Reading