Barbara's Reviews > Reflections from a Pondering Heart

Reflections from a Pondering Heart by Sharon Hughson

F 50x66
May 14, 2015

I have spoken to many of my friends about the book as I read it without giving away the plot or the story line. One friends asked me for 3 days if I had finished the book yet and she wanted to read it. I would encourage anyone who wants a good clean and thought provoking book to read this.

I won this book from goodreads giveaways. I would have bought it to read it as well. I've already encouraged a woman to consider it for her next book club read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reflections from a Pondering Heart.

May 14, 2015 – Shelved
May 14, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
Started Reading
May 31, 2015 – Finished Reading

Barbara This is an excellent fictional account of what it might have been like to walked in Mary's shoes. The author did not take any verses out of context, but simply allowed the reader to see the human side of Mary. Obviously everything is speculative, but I thought that it was an excellent representation of how a young girl of 14 might feel had she suddenly become pregnant after a visit from an angel. The book takes you through the period of Mary's immaculate conception through her thoughts after having experienced the joy of seeing the fulfillment of his ultimate calling..... Messiah