Beverly's Reviews > Falling for His Best Friend

Falling for His Best Friend by Katee Robert

3.5 - 4 Stars

The story begins with us meeting Avery. Her family has a history of cervical cancer and she carries the gene. After seeing her mother die, her sister undergo a hysterectomy at a young age, Avery decides to take matters into her own hands. She is aware her time is running out and decides to find a sperm donor to father her child. She isn’t married, but desperately wants to be a mother.

When she announces this to her best friend, Drew, he freaks out. He doesn’t want another man in Avery’s life and volunteers to help Avery father a child.

Whatever he’d expected when he’d agreed to this thing, it wasn’t this. He’d just had sex with Avery. His best friend, his partner in crime, the only person in the world who knew all his secrets. And worst of all, he wanted to do it again.

This story is lots of fun and definitely sexy. I enjoyed reading watching their relationship unfold and them learning how to be a couple. There were moments of frustration, but I had to keep in mind Drew has never been in a real relationship. Overall, this is a very enjoyable read, but I really wanted more. The ending felt open and incomplete. While the story is done, I am still curious about what’s to come and feel a lot of questions were left unanswered.

However, this is a very fast, sexy read. The characters are likeable and the story engaging. I definitely recommend if you are looking for this type of read.

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Falling for His Best Friend.

May 12, 2015 – Started Reading
May 12, 2015 – Shelved
May 12, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)

message 1: by Christy (new)

Christy Fantastic review, bestie! <3

message 2: by Mysza (new)

Mysza Great review Bev!

message 3: by Ingie (new)

Ingie Great review, Bev!

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Kyle Terrific review Bev-Babe <3

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Awesome review, Bev!xx

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog AMAZING review Hun!! :)
Sorry it left you with some unanswered questions!!
I hate that and I think you don't get any updates because these are standalones, right?
xoxoxoo

message 7: by * Meli Mel * (new)

* Meli Mel * Awesome review, Bev!! ♥

Rachel Reads Ravenously Great review, Bev!

message 9: by Brandi (new)

Brandi Terrific review, Bev! xx

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Awesome review Bev xx

Beverly Christy wrote: "Fantastic review, bestie! <3"

Thanks bestie! xx

Beverly Mysza wrote: "Great review Bev!"

Thanks hun! xx

Beverly Ingela wrote: "Great review, Bev!"

Thanks Ingela! xx

Beverly Jennifer wrote: "Terrific review Bev-Babe <3"

Thanks Jen-Babe! <3

Beverly Arianna wrote: "Awesome review, Bev!xx"

Thanks Arianna! xx

Beverly Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️Kellan❤️Jesse❤️ Miller❤️Garrett and Archer❤️❤️ wrote: "AMAZING review Hun!! :)
Sorry it left you with some unanswered questions!!
xoxoxoo"

Thanks Patty! I think so, so the next will be about another character, so maybe something there.

Beverly Meli Mel *Ty and Zane's Creeper* wrote: "Awesome review, Bev!! ♥"

Thanks Meli! xx

Beverly Rachel ♥Reads Ravenously♥ wrote: "Great review, Bev!"

Thanks Rachel! xx

Beverly Brandi wrote: "Terrific review, Bev! xx"

Thanks Brandi! xx

Beverly Pavlina loves Dex ❤❤ wrote: "Awesome review Bev xx"

Thanks Pavlina! xx

message 21: by Saffron (new)

Saffron Awesome review Bev!

ღFloღ the coffee addict Great review, Bev!! xx

Beverly Supreet *The Cupcake Queen* wrote: "Awesome review Bev!"

Thanks Supreet! xx

Beverly ღFloღ the coffee addict wrote: "Great review, Bev!! xx"

Thanks Flo! xx

Roxanne how the heck do u select the book to start reading