WTMO Words Turn Me On's Reviews > Bad Blood

Bad Blood by Amity Cross

May 09, 2015

“X was the manliest man I ever knew.”

Oh and what a man he is! Talk about your alpha, anti-hero, bad boy book boyfriend!! This man has it all and I want him. I need to find a way to bring this man to life, truly. Xavier Blood is a killing machine, trained to do the job, forget about it and move on to the next one. That was until Alison Crawford became his mark. Now X is beginning to remember things, things he isn’t supposed to. This has put him on the wrong side of his MC, the Royal Bloods. It has also put him on the wrong side of the MC who hired him to take out Alison Crawford, the Necromancers.

“Fuck. Just…. Fuck.”

Mercy (Alison) and X are on the run. They need to lay low and stay out of sight until they can figure out a way to get the revenge Mercy so badly needs. Can they trust the only man X can turn to at this time? After all X’s number one rule is “not to trust anyone.”

“I knew X was badass, but wrecking a car in spectacular fashion with just a motherfucking handgun? Oh my fucking god.”

I love this book, absolutely LOVE THIS BOOK!!! It is full of action, secrets, smoking hot sex, and a side of X not seen before. Amity Cross is a master at storytelling. She truly has a gift. I cannot wait to read Blood Rites (Royal Blood 2.5). Amity has such freaking sexy names for her characters. In this next book we get to know Sebastian Vaughn. But more so, I can’t wait to read Royal Blood #3. I am waiting with baited breath to know where Xavier’s path will lead.

“Some men give their woman flowers and jewelry. I laid the bodies of her enemies at her feet like a fucked up wreath of roses.”

If you like dark, badass anti-hero’s, strong woman, dark sex, action and messed up love stories, then I HIGHLY recommend this book. I give it 5 stars with 5 hands down the pants. Great job Amity Cross, great job.

“In a fucking bath with a hitman. What the hell was this world coming to?”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bad Blood.

05/09/2015 marked as: read