Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)'s Reviews > Liam Takes Manhattan

Liam Takes Manhattan by Thea Harrison

~ 4 Liam Takes Stars ~

Liam Takes Manhattan is a shot story in the Elder Races series by Thea Harrison.

This short is meant to be read after Shadow's End. Yes, their are spoilers for Shadow's End in this story, so read the novel first or be warned.

I enjoyed the insight into Liam. He’s such a unique being that it puts him in a tough situation. Add in that he is now a teenager in less time then it takes other Wyr to grow and you have a character trying to find their place in the Wyr world and battle the growing pains of being a teenager/adult. He is currently at a crossroads, feeling lost in all areas of his life and wants/needs to find out who he is.

By the end I was left wanting more. The ending does an abrupt end at a point when things are just getting more interesting. Many readers will probably not like this. I am hopeful the author will finish where the plot was going with another novella.

If you love this series, it’s a must read. It’s told so well and flushes out a characters that has become one of my favorites the day he was conceived.

angelsgp-seethisreview-blure

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Liam Takes Manhattan.

May 8, 2015 – Shelved