Melody (theliteraryowl)'s Reviews > The Final Empire

The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson

Jul 16, 2017

bookshelves: books-i-badly-want-to-read, birthday-2016-wishlist, books-that-i-own, tbr, 2017-favorite, favorite-protagonists, favorites, read-in-2017
Read from June 27 to July 16, 2017 , read count: 1

THIS WAS SO GOOD! *.*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Final Empire.

05/07 marked as: to-read
06/27 marked as: currently-reading
06/27 page 21
3.0% "So happy to be reading this"
06/28 page 55
8.0% "I'm really enjoying this! This is a book I've been wanting to read for a long time but never got around to reading it because I was a bit afraid of not enjoying it. I'be been more and more into fantasy, which I now consider my favorite genre, but I'm only used to light YA fantasy and so I didn't know whether I'd enjoy this one and I've to say that I really like it so far so YAYY."
06/28 page 61
9.0% "So I just wanted to make a little disclaimer here too, because I feel it's important to mention it. I am aware of Brandon Sanderson's stance on homosexuality. It just came to my attention and I do not endorse his opinion. I'm still going to read this one because I really enjoy what I've read so far + I paid for the book so I might as well read it. I don't know if I'll read his other books, I'm really disappointed rn" 1 comment
07/02 page 179
27.0% "Haven't had much time to read but I'm still really enjoying this so far *.* I had a bit of trouble understanding the magic system but it all makes sense now"
07/05 page 230
35.0% "A guy who reads during parties? Well ... I think I'm a bit in love with Elend already *.*" 1 comment
07/16 page 496
76.0% "It's taking me so long to read The Final Empire but I'm enjoying it so much *.* I'm wondering whether I'll get to The Well of Ascension right after finishing The Final Empire or if I should wait before reading it?"
07/16 page 506
78.0% "Oh my!"
07/16 page 514
79.0% "Wow this chapter was awesome! Probably my favorite :D"
07/16 page 538
83.0% "Gosh I'm loving this book so much. And Vin *.* she's my favorite! Also, I'm really excited to see more of Elend. Like, we don't get enough of him in this book so I'm hoping this changes in The Well of Ascension! :D" 2 comments
07/16 page 546
84.0% "Oh gosh Kell, even I don't know if you're a fool or a genius!"
07/16 page 577
89.0% "What? Why would you do this, Sanderson?"
07/16 page 577
89.0% "Okay so I'm really mad right now. I mean, I knew this would happen, it was even foreshadowed but still .."
07/16 page 584
90.0% "This makes me really happy for some reason! And it makes so much sense."
07/16 marked as: read