Delta's Reviews > Burning Wild

Burning Wild by Christine Feehan

bookshelves: cat-shifters, paranormal-romance, 400-pages-plus, shapeshifters, full-length, ibooks, abuse, pregnancy, half-star, oh-the-angst, erotica
Recommended for: Those who love PNR & overcomers of abuse

4.5 You-have-to-LOVE-this-hero Stars!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Burning Wild.

May 7, 2015 – Shelved
September 7, 2015 – Shelved as: abuse
September 7, 2015 – Shelved as: pregnancy
September 7, 2015 –
page 290
60.42% "Talk about a scorching hot claiming scene!"
September 7, 2015 – Finished Reading
September 8, 2015 – Shelved as: half-star
September 8, 2015 – Shelved as: oh-the-angst
September 8, 2015 – Shelved as: erotica

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)

Sammy Loves Books Jake is Amazing!!!

Delta Yes, Jake is an amazing hero. This is definitely the best book of the series, so far--head and shoulders above the rest.

Talltree This book is my all time fav Feehan read - and I've read all her books - and just one of my fav books EVER!! Glad you loved it:))

Sammy Loves Books I have only read this series, Talltree, but this one is my fave of this series ;o))

message 5: by Talltree (last edited Sep 09, 2015 06:58AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Talltree Her others are also good, have you triedLair of the Lion - its a gothic take on beauty and the beast and very hot with a great H/h...Nicholas is as crazy/possessive as Jake!!

Sammy Loves Books Talltree wrote: "Her others are also good, have you triedLair of the Lion - its a gothic take on beauty and the beast and very hot with a great H/h...Nicholas is as crazy/possessive as Jake!!"

Talltree Sammy wrote: "I'll check it out, Talltree. Anyone that is as possessive as Jake is worth reading about!! "

Haha, do let me know how you like it!!

message 8: by Delta (last edited Sep 09, 2015 11:56AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Delta Leopard People is my first exposure to Feehan's work, as well. I'll check out Lair of the Lion, too. Thanks, Talltree!

Haikufall Try her dark series there a fun read.

Delta Thanks, Haikufall. Moving #1 of the Dark series to my mini tbr. :D

message 11: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Did the hero cheated?

message 12: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Did the hero cheated?