Karla's Reviews > Crestmont

Crestmont by Holly Weiss

Oct 22, 2010

bookshelves: 2010, christian-fiction, historical, pennsylvania, religous, romance, favorites

A charming story set in the northern foothills of the Appalachians in the 1920's. The focus around the Crestmont Inn it's staff and owners. This is a comforting read that brings the walls of the prestigious Crestmont to life with carefully crafted attention to details of the place and time. Eagles Mere lake sounds like a one of a kind place being a mountain top lake surrounded by peace and beauty, a real dreamers paradise. I would love to enjoy it. It well have to go on my list of places to see before I die. The love of the beloved bed and breakfast just shines from Holly Weiss she gave it a soul.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crestmont.

October 22, 2010 – Shelved
page 252
December 24, 2010 – Finished Reading
February 1, 2012 – Shelved as: favorites

message 1: by Holly (new) - added it

Holly Weiss Thanks, Karla. I appreciate the time you took to write a review. (liked the "gave it soul" part.)

Karla You did Holly, I couldn't think of a better way to express how you brought the inn to life and showed the love and care it takes to run a business with such integrity. You did a fabulous job thank you for sharing your skills as a writer with NI this month was a pleasure to meet you and read your work!

message 3: by Holly (new) - added it

Holly Weiss May I use your comment, "the love of the bed and breakfast just shines from Holly Weiss. She gave it soul" in my publicity. Thanks for reading Crestmont and for your communications!

Karla But of course Holly :) I'm thrilled you liked it. Good luck with your book and I hope you continue to write more you have an outstanding way with words.

message 5: by Holly (new) - added it

Holly Weiss Karla wrote: "But of course Holly :) I'm thrilled you liked it. Good luck with your book and I hope you continue to write more you have an outstanding way with words."
Thanks, Karla. That's very nice of you!