Jamie - Nitty Gritty Reviews's Reviews > Reckless

Reckless by Maya Banks

Oct 21, 2010

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, e-books, erotica, man-in-uniform
Read in November, 2010

HA HA sucks to be J.T.! I found this e-book yesterday morning while I was checking out the "shop" on my Nook. The synopsis alone was enough to make me break my book buying ban.

Reckless is about a small town sheriff (the towns name is Barley...yes like Oats and Barley.) named J.T. who is trying really hard to fight his lust and feelings for his best friends little sister Nikki. Now Nikki on the other hand is absolutely determined to make him hers, even though he's 12 years older than her...Failure is NOT an option.

She's been in love with him for many years and now that she's back in town and both of them are responsible adults she's not letting him get away without out a fight...Even if it means that she has to get herself arrested to achieve her goal.

Then when they finally get together there are shocking realities (in J.T.'s case), sizzling sex and a huge case of misunderstandings on both of their parts. But there is a happy ending for all parties.

This is the stand-alone sequel to Brazen (yes I broke my ban again to buy Brazen). The main characters from Brazen make an appearance in Reckless as well.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reckless.