Amanda Masters's Reviews > The Other Inheritance

The Other Inheritance by Rebecca Jaycox

May 06, 2015

bookshelves: nerd-girl-reviews
Read 2 times. Last read May 3, 2015.

This book Was Given To Me By The Author In Exchange For An Honest Review

Beautiful and truly magical work! Rebecca Jaycox is a truly creative and whimsical writer, the blending but yet keeping separate two worlds who so truly belong together working side by side.

I loved how different the two worlds were from each other but how they shared a lot of the same qualities. I was fascinated by everything in the Other, how people lived, how they travelled and how there lives differed from the people in the Real. Rebecca has a brilliant and creative mind that blossoms and explodes on to every page and I couldn't wait to see what was to happen next!

Reggie and Asher were the total power couple and I was rooting for them throughout the whole book! I like that the bad guy is someone not totally seen throughout the book and they are never quite sure who to trust and who is by their side.

The ending was great and I really hope Rebecca goes further with the story as I would love to read what is in store next! don't miss out on this wild and magical adventure!

***Review has been done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official.
For more information regarding our reviews please visit our Fansite: www.facebook.com/NerdGirl.ng ***
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Other Inheritance.

Started Reading (Kindle Edition)
Started Reading
May 3, 2015 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
May 3, 2015 – Finished Reading
May 3, 2015 – Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)
May 6, 2015 – Shelved