WTMO Words Turn Me On's Reviews > Rebel

Rebel by Callie Hart

May 05, 2015

I have to love a book that captures me on the first page and doesn’t let go until the end! That is exactly what this book did, OMG, I can hardly put into words how much I LOVE this book. Rebel is your quintessential anti-hero. Once upon a time he was a good man, protecting his country in Afghanistan. But seeing and doing the things he was faced with over there changes a man. He has doubts about his honor, although he tells himself the people he hurts deserve it, does that really make it ok?

“I’m about to reach for the hem and tear the thing off over my head when I realize I’m not wearing anything underneath. Rebel has the look of a positively evil school kid when I glance up at him. He probably though he was going to get a free show.”

Alexis/Sofia is a twenty-one year old college student minding her own business trying to get home to a Sunday family dinner when she finds herself in the wrong place at absolutely the wrong time. She becomes the witness to a horrific murder and becomes the captive of a soulless man. Has the mysterious biker given her advice that will help her or make her situation worse?

“’You realize, this is probably very, very unhealthy boss.’ ‘What is?’ ‘You hoarding women’s clothing. I knew you were kinky, but I never knew you were balls-out weird.’”

Fantastic job Callie Hart, you have gained a new fan and I CAN NOT wait for the next book to come out. I give this book 5 stars with 4 hands down the pants.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rebel.

05/05/2015 marked as: read