Lois Duncan's Reviews > In the Still of the Night: The Strange Death of Ronda Reynolds and Her Mother's Unceasing Quest for the Truth

In the Still of the Night by Ann Rule

Oct 21, 2010

Read in October, 2010

I have been closely following the Ronda Reynolds case for years, ever since Ronda's mother, Barb Thompson, asked me to post Ronda's unsolved case on our Real Crimes Web site at http://www.realcrimes.com. Now my good friend, true crime author, Ann Rule, has presented a brilliantly written and fascinating account of this terrible story and the multiple people involved. In my own mind, I thought I had figured out who the killer was, based on correspondence with Barb over all these years and the many posts on her message board, which my husband and I sponsor. But Ann has entered into this case as an investigator as well as a writer, and she and Barb have become a team that has unearthed new information and opened doors to possibilities that I had not previously considered.

(I've done my best not to include spoilers in this review, but holding back has been difficult.)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In the Still of the Night.

05/17/2016 marked as: read