Marjorie's Reviews > The Fall of Brackenbone

The Fall of Brackenbone by Roy Huff

Given To Me For An Honest Review

Everville: The Fall of Brackenbone by Roy Huff is book 4 of the series. It is not necessary to read the first three because this can be read as a stand alone. Once you open this book, it will grab you and hold you down tightly and you'll just watch those pages turn and turn and turn some more until you reach the last page. You'll even have some twists and turns thrown in. I was able to read this book in one sitting, which I am sure you will too. Because once you begin, it'll be hard to for you to put down. This story is in a land in another time and dimension. As you read, you will feel as though you are drawn in and become a part of the story. Owen Sage is a college freshman. He is able to cross portals between different universes. This is a story about good vs evil, with dragons, humans and other unusual characters. Will the Fourth Pillar of Truth be found? Will Everville be saved? You'll find that this book would be a great read for all ages ..... the reason? There is no crude language or sexual situations. A good read for teens, young adults and adults. If you enjoy sci-fi, fantasy and reading about dragons, giants, chaos and HEROES! then this book is for you. I highly recommend this book to everyone. I just loved it and I know you will too. My hat is off to Roy Huff and I look for many more great reads from him.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Fall of Brackenbone.

Started Reading