WTMO Words Turn Me On's Reviews > The Unexpected Beautiful

The Unexpected Beautiful by Noell Mosco

May 03, 2015

18 year old rock star Weston MacKinnon is living the life, traveling the world, playing his music, meeting fans but sometimes it’s just too much. Everyone loves him, but not for the right reasons. He wants someone who cares about him as a person, not the rock star.

18 year old Nora Rookwood loves to fix cars, she studies hard and has a dream, and boys are not a part of it. Her friend wins tickets to a Copper Crossfire concert and drags Nora with her. Nora is not a fan but she is a good friend so she goes. Want to know the rest? Read this fantastic book.

I fell in love with this simple story. It’s so sweet, so different from what I normally read; I just couldn’t put it down. It’s a story of young love, first love, and it made me remember what it was like (sigh). It almost made me wish I was that age again, almost. I couldn’t help but root for Wes. It made me smile, sigh and shed a few tears. No it’s not an emotional book per say, but there were some tender moments. I highly recommend this sweet, funny, first love story and give it 5 stars! I can’t wait for the next part to be released.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Unexpected Beautiful.

05/03/2015 marked as: read