Monica Cardoza's Reviews > Some like It Sizzling

Some like It Sizzling by Robbie Terman

U 50x66

*** 4. 5 Stars ***

Wow this story was a very good read! This was a read that had everything from laughter to sadness to romance to passion. This was written beautifully and had excellent characters. The best part of this story was that not only did the main character shave their happily ever after but there was also another woman that found love.

Jenna Rawley and Luke Kearney were high school sweethearts but someone horrible happened to her and the night that Luke proposed she ran away the next day. Now here she is running out of the church because her fiancé did not show up for their wedding day. I could not believe what happened to her how her fiancé could have taken everything that they had and ran off. I felt so bad for her but then again she needed to learn that money is not everything there is so much more. I know that you need money to survive but I think Luke showed her that you don’t need a lot to actually have fun. Now here she wants to start again with Luke but he doesn’t trust her and I don’t blame him either. Luke is a great guy but he was so dense. He couldn’t see that he was still in love with Jenna and that is why his marriage didn’t work out but they had this beautiful little boy, Eli. But the more time that they spend together the feelings start growing again between them and the electricity between them is sparking. Just when things are going great between them she does a favor for a friend. *slams head against the wall* You can only imagine she should have said something but instead she doesn’t and things go down from there.

Some Like it Sizzling was a good read. The characters were well written. This was a story that I couldn’t put down. I love when I get lost in a story and this was one of them. I wanted to know if Jenna would find out why she got ditched at her wedding but most of all why she left Luke. She hadn’t spoken to him in fifteen years and actually prohibited her family to say his name. When that was revealed I couldn’t stop laughing because of how the story started she almost slept with him right before her marriage and she didn’t want her family to say his name. Luke was a great father he could have tried a little harder with his marriage but when you are in love with someone else it can’t work with someone else. The chemistry between these two is sizzling HOT.

I totally recommend this read!!!

Received ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an Honest Review
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Some like It Sizzling.

Started Reading