Ralou by Collector Of Book Boyfriends's Reviews > Illusion

Illusion by J.S. Cooper

bookshelves: heart-wrecking, my-top-read-books, read-in-2015

100 golden stars!!!

Because that's what this book and series freaking deserves!!! And JHC...... I think i just found my TOP 1 favorite book of the year, maybe of the decade!!

I'm utterly speechless right now and my breathing has gone through the roof. Honetsly, WTH was that?? I feel like a wrecking ball hit me right on my head and knocked my senses out cold!

And from where should i start? From the characters or the utter madness that this story is? Because this is the only suitable description for that story that comes to mind: Utter Freaking Madness !!!

But i will give it a try because it really deserves it....

Illusion is the first book on Swept Away series and tells us the first part of Jakob and Bianca's story. A very awesomely twisted love story i have to say!

Jakob Bradley is the CEO of Bradley Inc. and Bianca London is the daughter of one of the founders of this company. After her father's death, she received some papers that had to do with this company and its possible association with her mother's death and so she starts digging. Jakob gets wind of her research and starts worrying that what she could possibly find may mean the end of Bradley Inc.

So, he's drawing a plan where they get kidnapped and left off in a deserted island of the Caribbean. His purpose is to make her trust him so he can be able to find out what she knows.

And that's how their story begins! But not how all this complicated situation did. And Jakob's plan seems to have a more complicated background to it than just learning what Bianca knows.

In this book, there is not even one of the characters that isn't captivating and can make you have a seizure and heart-attack at the same time in a matter of nanoseconds. From the lead characters to the very smallest ones, the intensity that they radiate is astounding and completely breathtaking.

As for the plot, just F***ING GENIUS!!! The way J.S. Cooper develops it has you all the time on your toes and in the very very very edge of your seat. And that's not even accurate! Every single time that you think that you have a situation figured out, then she comes and burns everything that you thought to the ground. Seriously, after a time, i didn't know who should i trust, who was telling the truth, what was part of the plan and what not, what had actually happened and in general, i was in a constant battle of emotions! AND I LOVED IT!!

This series can't be compared with anything that you have read so far because it's just a whole new crazy level of fictional literature. The mystery in it is in epic levels and what makes you feel is out of this world.....

WARNING: The recovery after you read it, it's not an easy case but definitely, one that worths it!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Illusion.

Quotes Ralou by Collector Of Book Boyfriends Liked

J.S. Cooper
“The path to true love is never an easy one. Dedicated to all those who keep on keeping on while searching for the one.”
J.S. Cooper, Illusion

May 2, 2015 – Started Reading
May 2, 2015 – Shelved
May 2, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
May 3, 2015 – Shelved as: heart-wrecking
May 3, 2015 – Shelved as: my-top-read-books
May 3, 2015 – Shelved as: read-in-2015
May 3, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by April (new)

April Fantastic teasing review hon, will definitely check it out ;)

Ralou by Collector Of Book Boyfriends Thank you April ;) and you should def check it out!

message 3: by Andrie (last edited May 24, 2015 03:19AM) (new) - added it

Andrie Τι κριτική είναι αυτή, παιδάκι μου; Θες να με τρελάνεις; Τα κατάφερες να με ξεσηκώσεις...

Ralou by Collector Of Book Boyfriends hahaha thanks ;) κατσε να δεις ποσο θα τρελαθεις αφου διαβασεις το βιβλιο :p

message 5: by Andrie (new) - added it

Andrie Σε θεωρώ υπεύθυνη για ό,τι επακολουθήσει όταν το διαβάσω... :)

Ralou by Collector Of Book Boyfriends οκ παιρνω ολη την ευθυνη ;)