WTMO Words Turn Me On's Reviews > Dare to Ask

Dare to Ask by Lizzie Ashworth

Apr 30, 2015

“Emily kept getting whiffs of his aftershave, one of those masculine scents whipped up by an evil chemist on Satan’s payroll.”

I absolutely love this author! Her books never stop drawing me into the story and holding me until the end. I’ve even read her Sci-Fi just because it was written by her, and I am not a Sci-Fi fan, but hers are just incredible. So I stumble upon a new title from Ms. Ashworth and of course I dive right in. At first I was not happy to see a woman my age being referred to as menopausal and a cougar, but those are my issues, so I keep going. I can so relate to Emily, although she is single and I am married, the insecurities are real. I’ve either felt them at one point or still bump into them once in a while. Just because I’m in a relationship doesn’t mean the insecurity is gone and Ms. Ashworth speaks directly to mine through Emily. This is an incredibly sexy story about attraction, yearning, doubt and lust, and Ms. Ashworth does not disappoint in the hot factor, mmm, mmm, mmm this woman knows how to start a fire on my iPad! I highly recommend this short story and give it 5 Stars with 5 hands down the pants. Enjoy!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dare to Ask.

04/30/2015 marked as: read