Lauren Stoolfire's Reviews > Library of Souls

Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs

Apr 27, 2015

bookshelves: adventure, fantasy, historical-fiction, paranormal, sci-fi, romance, young-adult

Library of Souls is a fantastic finale to the marvelous Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children series by Ransom Riggs. This installment takes up immediately after Hollow City concludes and continues at breakneck pace as Jacob and company travel from one time loop to another in an attempt to save their captured friends from a fortress at the center of everything. It's not just their lives at stake either, it's all of Peculiardom.

If you enjoyed the first two books in this series, the finale is an absolute must read for fans. It has just about everything you could want to see and it wraps up the story beautifully. I particularly enjoyed meeting the new characters and watching them interact with favorites. The new locations and times are equally fascinating. As before I couldn't look away from the selection of photos, all of which are eerily perfect. I'm looking forward to whatever Ransom Riggs has in store for us next. Needless to say, I can't wait to see the movie adaptation of this series starring Asa Butterfield as Jacob.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Library of Souls.

April 27, 2015 – Shelved