Sophie **2 Greek Girls Reading**'s Reviews > Shuttergirl

Shuttergirl by C.D. Reiss

liked it

2,5-3 stars

Personally , I hadn't read before a book about paparazzi- celebrity, so this was a unique theme for me and because of that I was intrigued. I'm afraid, sadly, that even though it had a lot of potential , it felt like it was lacking.

I didn't feel connected to the characters and I wasn't enchanted by them , plus the cutting of the sentences was something that irked me.

This was my first read by Christine, but it won't be my last.

Copy was gifted in a giveaway by C.D. Reiss. Thank you so much!! :))

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shuttergirl.

April 27, 2015 – Shelved
April 27, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
October 23, 2015 – Started Reading
October 23, 2015 –
12.0% "Los Angeles wasn't a warm place. It was a cold place with a hot sun.\n \n "
October 25, 2015 –
35.0% " “I’m worried about you.”\n “Oh, shit—” \n “No, listen—” \n “Laine—” \n “Stop it, okay? You need help,” \n \n Okay, this is getting really old. Cutting the sentences while talking, more than 3 times already?\n \n "
October 31, 2015 –
47.0% " “I want you,” he said into my ear. “And when we get back into that apartment, I’m taking you.” \n \n "
November 2, 2015 –
60.0% "So far this is meh for me. I don't know why, but it makes me feel pretty underwhelmed. :/"
November 5, 2015 –
88.0% " I didn’t need approval to do any of that, so despite being alone, I felt like a free man. \n \n "
November 6, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)

S.M. West Enjoy darling! xx

Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading** Suzanne wrote: "Enjoy darling! xx"

Thank you,hun. I have to admit that I have it on pause, because I wasn't feeling it and kind of irked me. Hopefully things will change :)

message 3: by Elle (new)

Elle Haha... I hate cutting sentences too -,-

Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading** Elle wrote: "Haha... I hate cutting sentences too -,-"

It's something that happened many times and kinda bummed me :/ Hopefully it won't continue

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ I hope you will love! xo

Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading** SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "I hope you will love! xo"

Thank you, Sue! Fingers crossed ^^

message 7: by FMABookReviews (new)

FMABookReviews Sorry you didn't find it a winner. xoxo

Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading** FMABookReviews wrote: "Sorry you didn't find it a winner. xoxo"

Thanks, hun. If only we could love everything! ^^

Alba and Her Secrets..♥ Sorry it wasn't what you expected, sweetie! Great honest review!! :) xx

Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading** Alba and Her Secrets..♥ wrote: "Sorry it wasn't what you expected, sweetie! Great honest review!! :) xx"

Thank you, Alba! I noticed this was a big hit around my friends, so don't let my review keep you away :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Beautiful review Sophie xoxo ;-* ♥

message 12: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Kyle Well done review Sophie sorry it wasn't better for youxx

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Lovely review babe <3 I hope your next book is better :D

message 14: by Brandi (new)

Brandi Terrific, honest review, Sophie! xx

message 15: by Jayme (last edited Nov 06, 2015 10:32AM) (new) - added it

Jayme Good, honest review, Sophie!:)

Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading** Madeleine wrote: "Beautiful review Sophie xoxo ;-* ♥"

Thank you, Madeleine! :)♥

Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading** Jennifer wrote: "Well done review Sophie sorry it wasn't better for youxx"

Thank you, Jennifer, I wish it had been better, but maybe another one by her will work better for me :)

Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading** Pavlina loves Dex ❤❤ wrote: "Lovely review babe <3 I hope your next book is better :D"

Thank you, darling! I hope so! <33

Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading** Brandi wrote: "Terrific, honest review, Sophie! xx"

Thank you, Brandi! :))

Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading** Jayme wrote: "Good, honest review, Sophie!:)"

Thank you, Jayme! =)

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ well said Sophie...hope ur next read is better!

Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading** Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ wrote: "well said Sophie...hope ur next read is better!"

Thank you, Sharon! Fingers crossed! (:

message 23: by Aisling Zena (new)

Aisling Zena Fab review Sophie! Sorry it didn't work for you. Hope the next one is better. :)

Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading** Aisling Zena wrote: "Fab review Sophie! Sorry it didn't work for you. Hope the next one is better. :)"

Thank you, love! :) I had two winners and two not so winners right after that. I think it's fair to expect a winner now (;