Stephanie Christine's Reviews > One Cut Deeper

One Cut Deeper by Joely Sue Burkhart

I loved this book so much! It was one of the best I've read in a while and if I could I would print out the pages to roll around in them.
^^me reading this book

I've been feeling over saturated with Heroes who are "damaged" and "broken" with Heroines who have to help piece them back together while dealing with their own childhood traumas. It was really nice to read about a man who knows who he is and what he needs. Who, even though he has his own demons, can still build the heroine up and help her find her strength so she can be his.

“It’s not creepy. It’s not too much responsibility, either, if the man is dominant enough.” He lowered his voice and leaned in close enough his nose almost touched mine. “And I promise you, Ranay, I’m dominant enough to handle you.”

*sigh* Charlie. He's the perfect book Dom and he's a sadist. I love reading about sadists! Don't ask my why.
description
There's just something about this:
“The only way to end this is to give me your safeword and mean it. I'm going to take you to the very threshold of what you can endure, and if you don't stop me, I'll go beyond it. You'll bleed, and I won't care. In fact, I'll love every minute of it.

that's sexy.

If you like Dark erotica/romance and suspense/thrillers with sexy sadist Doms that will leave you with warm fuzzy feelings while scaring you just enough to leave you hot and bothered then this is the book for you.

This is Joely Sue Burkhart writing what she writes best. Every time I had to stop reading I imagined the characters moving through the pages and I would pick it back up again, not wanting to miss a thing!

Also, don't mess with Sheba. She's fierce!
^^not a King Shepherd

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Cut Deeper.

Finished Reading