Carly Odonoghue's Reviews > Intimidator

Intimidator by Cari Silverwood

This is the first book in a long time that I’ve stayed up half the night to read in one sitting. The reason Intimidator is an amazing read. Cari Silverwood sci-fi novel is fast paced and full of action, intrigue, suspense, and kink.

I got sucked into the story very quickly and Ms Silverwood grabbed my attention from the start. I was delighted to read that Intimidator continued straight on form Precious Sacrifices, (the first sci-fi book I was able to read.) I would recommend reading Precious Sacrifices first before reading Intimidator so you get to fall in love with Jadd and Brittany and well as learning about the Bak-lal war.

Stom is a alpha alien who is struggling with the death of his wife and children, He has been given Willow as a ‘pet’ but he doesn’t want her as he feels conflicted for his loyalty to his bonded mate. His confliction with his past is apparent as the story goes on. Willow is a caring girl who looks out for her introverted cousin Ally. She falls for Stom hard and fast but will he get over his internal struggle for them to be together?

The sex scenes do not disappoint and move over the hairbrush (sorry Tom) and say hello to the toothbrush ladies.

Intimidator is a MUST read to all who love kink, action, suspense and sci-fi. and I’m extremely excited to see how the series will continue on

Book 3 better hurry up!! I’m still waiting for a Preyfinder to find me with some nano- chem..

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Intimidator.

April 25, 2015 – Started Reading