Lynn Sunday's Reviews > Come Again

Come Again by Rachel Kramer Bussel

F 50x66

As far as I’m concerned, Rachel Kramer Bussel has done it again with Come Again, an outstanding collection of kinky sex toy tales! Not all situations described in the stories worked for me, but the overall quality of included writing is excellent. To my taste, standouts include:

The Gift, by Dina Hankins is a remarkably tender, sexy story of senior lovers, Helen and Margaret. As a senior woman this one resonates with me, for sure. It’s gratifying to see stories of senior sex included in erotica anthologies. After all just because the packaging has changed doesn’t mean the fires within aren’t still burning.

Vegetable Love, by Susan St. Aubin is deliciously sensual from start to finish. I’ve read this writer’s work before in other publications. She really knows how to write a sensuous story.

My life as a Vibrator, by Livia Ellis, a whimsical tale told from a vibrator's POV is naughty, tender, and deliciously explicit.

Pencil Dick, Kathleen Delaney Adam's piece about two unnamed lesbians and a strap on in a sleazy motel is down and dirty and just plain hot. I like to think my taste is a bit more uptown but this story turned me on.

In the Pink, by Rob Rosen is a sexy, funny, fast moving story of two guys and a rather large pink dildo.

Claws Out, by Rachel Kramer Bussel will definitely thrill those of us who enjoy sweet torment and intense sensation. I am always amazed at the consistently high quality of Rachel's writing. I mean she has stories in every one of her zillion anthologies and they’re all good.

The single less-than-great note in a superlative collection is the tale of a tail made of real animal fur, when for me faux-fur would have satisfied.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Come Again.

Finished Reading