Chelsea's Reviews > Awoken

Awoken by Sarah Noffke

Dreams have always fascinated me so when I found out this book was about dream traveling I was hooked. I wish I didn't have to work otherwise I would have finished this book much faster then I did. I was constantly thinking about this book through out the day on what was going to happen. I loved the twists and turns and how much this book pulls you in.
The characters are great. Each one is a little different but they all have different abilities that work great together. I am waiting for something big to happen with Ren. He is such a pain but I know there is more to it.
This book may be difficult for some to start getting into the story but if you can get past the start with not knowing what is going on you are going to love this adventure.
It is interesting how the author explains the dream traveling and the evil that is out in the world that is taking people's lives by not letting them sleep. It is all very intriguing and kept me reading to find out what more to find out.
George is a favorite of mine and I love him. He is very different being who he is and his powers and I love the parts between Roya and George.
The characters and the flow of the story work really well together. I really cannot wait to read the next installment of the series. I know there is more to find out about Roya and her life.
I highly recommend this book. I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Awoken.

Started Reading