Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic's Reviews > Sweet as Sin

Sweet as Sin by J.T. Geissinger

bookshelves: arc, netgalley, for-review

~~4 HEARTS~~

When I first started this I said Yay! A rock star romance novel. It started off good. I was loving the bad boy, cocky, rock star hero. And then about 25% in I felt the insta-love aspect starting and I said "Oh boy, here we go with the insta-love". I push forward and a really nice story unfolded. Though I felt the insta-love aspect of the romance, I just couldn't put it down. It was a bit addicting. Nico has that hot alpha-male going on. He was so demanding and liked things to go his way. Kat meets Nico on the set of filming Nico's music video. She's a make-up artist and gets wrangled in to play Nico's fiancee in the video. As soon as Nico sees Kat he knows he wants her, but there's only one problem. According to the tabloids Nico is dating a very famous model, Avery Kane. Nico was running from a past that he just wanted to keep buried. He would do anything to keep it a secret. As you get invested into these character's you fall more in love with Nico. I have a suspicion that the next book will be about A.J. & Chloe. We shall see. :)

description

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet as Sin.

April 24, 2015 – Started Reading