Sally's Reviews > If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans by Ann Coulter

Oct 14, 2010

bookshelves: autobiographical, christian, comedic, contemporary, humor, light, non-fiction, political, war
Recommended for: Republicans

Hilarious and eye-opening, thought-provoking and at times earning a "RIGHT ON!" from me as I read. This was my first Ann Coulter book. I'd heard her name - who hasn't? - and I knew she was a "devout" conservative, but I was really hesitant to pick it up. It seems even Republicans cast a wary glance in her direction before opening their mouths...and with good reason. Coulter's political and personal views are strongly held, maintained, and defended. I enjoyed reading this collection of her quotes, thoughts, interviews, and columns on this variety of subjects - everything from Bill Clinton to terrorists, and a whole slew of quotes that other people have said about her.

Not for the feint of heart, but certainly enjoyable for people who enjoy witty political repertoire.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans.

October 14, 2010 – Started Reading
October 31, 2010 – Shelved as: non-fiction
October 31, 2010 – Shelved as: political
October 31, 2010 – Shelved as: war

message 1: by Katy (new)

Katy I generally hate republicans, but I liked how you reviewed the book without insulting liberals and democrats. Well reviewed :)