Lea's Audiobooks Hensley's Reviews > Over the Edge

Over the Edge by Suzanne Brockmann

Oct 14, 2010

A new audio version released 9/15/14 narrated by Patrick Lawlor and Melanie Ewbank.
Started listening and loving both the story and narration. One of my favorite Brockmann's, it's a delight to have great narrators. Much prefer to the Laura Hicks version (below).

Unabridged audiobook version - review from Speaking of Audiobooks 7/19/09 column:
Narrated by Laura Hicks
Only recently released in MP3 format, this 2001 romantic suspense is one of my most loved Brockmann books. My first impression was the need of a male narrator since there are so many male characters. Many of narrator Laura Hicks’ male voices sounded girlish but I was soon so engrossed by the four story plot that I accepted the voices as portrayed. One complaint – Gina sounded way too New York-ish and knowing she is a reoccurring character in the series with an eventual starring role, it didn’t sit well.
In print this one rates a solid 5 stars
In audio - unfortunately only a 4 (and barely that) but I'll still listen to it again just because I love the story so much.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Over the Edge.

October 14, 2010 – Shelved
Started Reading
September 26, 2014 – Finished Reading

Liz (Bugetta) So excited to see this has been re-released with narration by Patrick Lawlor and Melanie Ewbank! Do you know if the other earlier books will be re-released as well?

Lea's Audiobooks Hensley Yes - they have rereleased the first three and Books 4, 5, and 6 will be rereleased soon as well! Out of Control will be out in mid-October.

Liz (Bugetta) Great news! Now I know how I'll be spending my Audible credits. :)