Sandra's Reviews > Fair Game

Fair Game by Patricia Briggs

Oct 14, 2010

bookshelves: patricia-briggs, pnr-uf, shifters, challenges-2012, own, witch-magic-fae
Read on March 26, 2012

Well, I've waited 19 months for this book from when I preordered it till it reached my hot little hands and it was so worth it. Ms Briggs brings this world effortlessly alive, so I'm surprised it took this long to make the book happen; I think we'll have to blame Mercy for being a limelight hog.

So, the werewolves have come out and Bran has been sending out Charles to lethally enforce the rules as he can't be seen to be soft. But it is taking a devastating toll on Charles and therefore on Anna as well. Bran, talking to Asil and Adam devises a plan to give Charles a break and sends them to Boston to help the FBI on a serial killer hunt. The last 3 murder victims were werewolves and Charles and Anna also detect Fae victims.

In fact all the victims appear to be supernatural and the hunt is on to determine who and what and how they are killing supes. The why is pretty obvious to all concerned.

Great book, hope there are more in the pipeline for Charles and Anna.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fair Game.

03/25/2012 page 89
show 2 hidden updates…

Michelle I'm glad yu enjoyed it, it's been a long time coming. Need to fit it in soon :)

Sandra I was surprised by how good it was and how much I enjoyed it. I was expecting more angst from Anna from the reviews I tried not to read. LOL. And I was glad that wasn't the case :)

And yes you need to read it asap!

How's your daughter doing now? Is she still crook or is she feeling better?

Michelle She was doing better then yesterday she was sick, of course it was all over me! Her fever broke through the night and she seems better today. Of course now I'm trying to tidy the house and get everything cleaned. Never ending cycle :)

I'll try and read it this week, I'm going away next week for a few days and I'm not allowed any books only my kindle... And the plug! I'm going to need it :)

Sandra Yuck! But glad she's feeling betterer :)

Not allowed to take a book, what, are they into torture. LOL

Michelle Lol! Yep, the kids don't like sharing Mummy :) that and they take up lots of room and we're driving so a compromise was needed. At least I won't be limited in my choices, lots of books on my kindle!

Sandra True, ereaders are great for that :)

Where are you going for your break?

Michelle We're just taking the kids down the coast to a caravan park. With Finlay's autism we never know how he will cope. It's close enough that we can be home quickly if neeed but still feel like we're getting a bit of a break. I'm hoping the weather stays nice, Scotland can be beautiful :)

Sandra Sounds heavenly :)

*fingers crossed* for the weather & Finlay!!

Michelle Fingers and toes! :)

message 10: by Gail (new)

Gail Koger I'll have to go and get this one!

Sandra Gail, have you read the rest of Alpha & Omega?

message 12: by Gail (new)

Gail Koger Yeppers, she's a favorite of mine

Sandra Then you'll love this one for sure :D

message 14: by Gail (new)

Gail Koger I got audited for my 2007 taxes and ended up paying another $164.00 So, the book will have to wait for another couple of week.

Sandra Try your library :D

message 16: by Gail (new)

Gail Koger I will. I have 60 pages done on Vexing Voss!!

Sandra Excellent news :D

Keep up the good work!

message 18: by Gail (new)

Gail Koger I am. I took time to see Mirror, Mirror - very good movie

Sandra It hasn't opened here yet, what did you like about it.

message 20: by Gail (new)

Gail Koger the humor was great and Julia Roberts is wonderful as the wicked queen