Gretchen (About That Story)'s Reviews > Sinful Longing

Sinful Longing by Lauren Blakely

bookshelves: adult, romance, 2015-reads, arc-read

This was so freaking awesome! It's my new favorite in the Sinful Nights series to date. Loved Colin and Elle's story!

This was seriously great. I was pulled in right from the beginning. It starts out with a major bang and wow! fans self! It was nice and hot to say the least! I loved getting to know Colin and Elle. They were fantastic characters. Nice build up to learning all about them and their backgrounds. Loved the development of their relationship, from the steamy to the emotional. Very well written with a great pace.

I LOVED that there was more development in the overall storyline that's taking place throughout the series. Drama, mystery, intrigue... it's all so captivating and I was hanging on very detail. Loved all the ends and outs - I am totally hooked! I thought the overlap between the Sinful Desire epilogue (book 2) and this story was so clever. My perspective of Marcus totally changed and I really loved getting to know him, his history, and how everything played out. All the other characters were woven in well and I thought they added a lot to the story.

Fantastic writing with great details, it created a movie playing out in my head. Loved this from the passionate times to the intense times. Excellent read! I loved how Colin and Elle's happily ever after played out. And the epilogue that pertains to the overall story - bam! Did NOT see that coming. That's an awesome twist, I can't wait to see what happens next!

Complimentary copy received for honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sinful Longing.

April 22, 2015 – Shelved
November 8, 2015 –
Started Reading
November 9, 2015 – Finished Reading
April 10, 2018 – Shelved as: arc-read

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

Livia Great review! I could see these as a mini series. =)

Gretchen  (About That Story) Livia wrote: "Great review! I could see these as a mini series. =)"

Oooooh! I like that idea! Dear tv people - get on that mini series idea!!!!

Livia Yes!!! Hello HBO, Starz, Showtime even Netflix. It needs to be R-rated for mature content for sure, lol! ;-)