Angela's Reviews > Camille

Camille by Tess Oliver

Oct 13, 2010

bookshelves: e-books-read

I think Tess Oliver is a very talanted author & I hope to see more from her in the future. This is the second book, Safe Landing being the 1st,that I have read of hers & I really enjoyed it. I really felt what the characters where feeling & the way she describes things make you feel like you are there with the characters. This story was well written with very few errors in editing. That is one thing that drives me crazy. There were hardly any until about the last three chapters of the book. And they were minimal. The story is about a girl who hunts for werewolves with her guardian, her fathers best friend. They track them & kill them before they can hurt or kill too many people. Well, the last one she hunted & killed bit a boy, well teenager(18-19). And she tries to save him along with John her guardian. And in trying to save him they fall in love & they don't know if it's enough to save him from the monster that he is becoming. You will have to read it to see how it turns out. I highly recommend it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Camille.