Mindy (Naughty Book Snitch)'s Reviews > Good Pussy Bad Pussy in Captivity

Good Pussy Bad Pussy in Captivity by A. Aimee

Heat Level: 3 out of 4 flames
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Reviewed by Naughty Book Snitch: Mindy
See Mindy’s Blog Review Here

Mutha Fucka she did it again!! Loved this book :)

go on

Ok... disclaimer first... There is graphic rape in this book under the guise of blackmail. This book will push your hard limits. This is a violent story. It will get your heart pumping and have you screaming NOOOOO! You may even have the urge to jump into this book and kick some ass yourself. These are unfortunate but necessary events to tell this story. This is also a story about love, family and the lengths and limits we are pushed, to care for the ones we love. What would you do if you were in this situation? What situation? You'll have to read the book to find out.

This will be a very difficult review because I don't want to give any spoilers. So proceed with caution if I accidently spoil something for you.

If you've read the first book then you are already aware that Albert is the owner of a very successful construction company. His work can sometimes put him and other business associate in very dangerous situations when working in foreign countries. This is how the story starts.

albert

I'll admit I had a hard time in the beginning of this book. Rachel's feelings towards Stefan and then meeting Stefan's wife, Monique had me wanting to knock some sense into Rachel. I'm very much an open person and I would rather rip the band-aid off and expose the wound to start the healing process. Get everything out in the open. You can't build or rebuild a relationship on lies and hidden truths. Monique doesn't have a big part in this book at all, but she is significant and I feel really bad for her because she is left in the dark. Plus, Rachel is with Albert now. I know... I get it. There will always be a special place in your heart for past loves, but I think Rachel and Stefan take that to a different level. The note I typed in my kindle is NOOOOO! BAD PUSSY! DOWN GIRL! Now... on the flip side of that coin, I get what's going on. I get that Rachel needed connection and maybe Stefan did as well, but he is still trying to rebuild his life.

"Real Love is unconditional.
Real Love is beyond borders.
Real Love is beyond names.
Real Love is Universal, all embracing, free.
Real Love is free flowing. Free flowing love.
Real Love is liberation.
Liberation from bondage.
Liberation from the prison of ideas.
Liberation from pain.
Liberation. Into the flow of Life. "

makeout

Why not 5 stars? Really the only reason why I gave this 4.5 stars is because of part 2 of this book. Part 2 is good and it's interesting to read from Albert's POV but I don't want to reread the first book and that is exactly what it felt like to me. It's interesting to find out why Albert did what he did in some situations in book #1 and I understand why part 2 is there and what it is trying to express. I think it's there to let the reader know how much Albert really loves Rachel. How he came to the realization of his feelings and how committed and true he is to her. So I get it... but I didn't really want to read about it. I am happy that Part 2 wasn't that long.

The rest of the book is flawless. It's hard to express how fucked up and awesome it is. I don't trust any of the characters except Albert and Rachel's mom. And I don't know how Rachel or her family will ever be able to deal with or recover from this. The Buddhist monastery is an interesting piece of the story and I have some unanswered questions about all of that. Is Rachel going to tell Albert about what happened there?

Another question that has me scratching my head. Does Rachel have a magical pussy? I'm really starting to think that her Good Pussy Bad Pussy secretes a magical essence that makes people fall to their knees and become lust filled zombies that have to have a taste of the Rachel. So speaking of Rachel's magical vagina, let's talk about sex. The sex is good, graphic and frequent. Good Pussy Bad Pussy has an insatiable appetite and she is just as hungry in this one. However, as I mentioned before, there is rape and it makes my heart hurt when I read about it. I can't really elaborate on this, so if you read this I'll let you make up your own mind.

magic

Overall, this book is amazing! In Captivity is enthralling, riveting, suspenseful and powerful. There are lots of hot and steamy sex scenes that will have your naughty bits tingling, confused and excited. The story is well written, inventive and captivating. The characters are well developed and the storyline is unique and heart gripping. The sex is really good and sometimes healing, but reader beware... there is graphic and detailed rape and blackmail. I still think the cost of the ebook is a little high for my liking, but this is a really good read and I highly recommend it.

standing o

BUY THE BOOK

I received a copy of this book via the author in exchange for an honest review.

Click below for more Naughty Book Snitch reviews
NBS

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Good Pussy Bad Pussy in Captivity.

April 21, 2015 – Shelved