Pia Veleno's Reviews > Breathe

Breathe by Sloan Parker

Oct 12, 2010

My first reaction was of doubt. Could Sloan pull this off? Could anyone?

Jay Miller lost his wife to a tragic car accident a year ago. A year ago, Lincoln McCaw took a life in a horrible car accident.

Do you see where this is going?

I don't want to use any spoilers, so I'll simply say it was a heck of a ride. I cried. I trembled. I hated. I loved. I had some really great *ahem* after reading some of those *ahem* scenes.

Sloan Parker doesn't write genre gay erotic romance; she writes amazing stories with main characters that happen to be gay men. She is officially on my "Must Buy" list. Her first, MORE, left me with that desire, and now, two for two, it's official.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Breathe.

October 12, 2010 – Shelved
January 3, 2011 –
January 4, 2011 – Started Reading
January 6, 2011 –
18.0% "Super hawt scene ending in a big mental implosion. I love it!"
January 6, 2011 –
27.0% "I thought it was too soon after only reading MORE, but I am officially a Sloan Parker fangirl. Holy shit, this is a great fucking book!"
January 7, 2011 –
January 7, 2011 – Finished Reading

Diane Adams Thanks for this review. I wish I had more time to read. My TBR list is going to eat up my entire hard drive soon. This book sounds awesome.

message 2: by Pia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pia Veleno It was, Diane. I couldn't stop thinking about it when I had to put it down to work or sleep. It was intense for so many emotions. I fell in love with both broken men.