Kellie's Reviews > Unexpected Chance

Unexpected Chance by Annalisa Nicole

Loved it! Talk about your whirlwind romance and love running into you when you least expect it. That is what this book delivers. Aiden sees all of the people he loves most in the world overcoming horrible pasts and tragic circumstances to find forever love and no one to save him from his feelings of emptiness and failure to find what they all have.

Until a battered and bruised woman comes stubling out of a bar and straight into his arms and life and his arms. Savvy knocks the wind right out of Aiden and flips his whole life on its ear.

Feeling like she is not good enough, never has been and never will be, for a good man, a real family, a happy life, she struggles with the reality that Aiden is there, trying to give it all to her.

This book gives you reason to believe in love at first sight and happily ever afters for everyone. Although everything happens in the blink of an eye, you want it to and are cheering for Aiden and Savvy all throughout. Aiden tops the list as a favorite book boyfriend for sure now.

"She lives with so much more hurt than I know about. Is it possible to replace a lifetime of hurt with something as simple as love?" <--- That. The feels.

This is only the second in this series that I have had a chance to read but both have been completely swoon worthy, with hot men, love stories to melt your heart and endings to make you swoon. This series is definitely one I'd recommend and I have added the remaining books in the series to the top of my TBR.

5 Stars. Kellie for Eye Candy Bookstore

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unexpected Chance.

Started Reading
April 19, 2015 – Shelved
April 19, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Ginger Young Great book! I love this series! keep up the great writing!