April Symes's Reviews > Fighting for Keeps

Fighting for Keeps by Seleste deLaney

***A gifted copy was provided by the publisher for an honest review***

Finn and Jodi were a fiery couple. The story starts with the main couple disliking each other intensely but it could be because they have instant sexual chemistry that bound between them.

Jodi Israel has been perfectly happy playing Q to all the other agents’ since her partner’s death. Electronics are safer and do not cause her heart to break; they do not cause her emotions to be damaged unlike working with a partner. Jodi’s boss needs Jodi’s help with a ferreting out a spy and sends in a new partner for Jodi to work with-something Jodi does NOT want.

Finn Danby needs to find the spy as well but for his own reasons. He comes off as a huge ego-ladden jerk but he ends up coming together with Jodi to get the job done to work together to protect all the players in the deadly game. What Finn didn’t expect was to fall for Jodi.

Both Finn and Jodi were capricious and broody when they were partnered with. The fascination with each other grew daily, yet the longer they partnered together the more their walls against one other start to come down. Finn realized he had feelings toward Jodi before she was ready to admit her feelings back to him. This story had tons of twists and turns with suspense and explosive action. Loved how Finn and Jodie had that instant spark and how they fought it yet worked together to get the job done, The sex between them was so explosive and hot. I loved the secondary characters that were in this story. This is my first time reading the Agents of Trait series but it will not be my last. I can’t wait to read what the author has up next. This is a great story, if I had to have a criticism for this story, I would say I feel the ending was rushed and there should have been a bit of a longer ending for this story but other than that, great story.

My rating: 4.0 stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fighting for Keeps.

Started Reading