Kyraryker/WhiskeyintheJar's Reviews > Crazy Love

Crazy Love by Tara Janzen

Oct 12, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: series, contemporary, military

There is nothing like watching a good man fall for a woman and Dylan Hart falls hard for Skeeter Bang. And yes I know what you are thinking and yes it took me a while to get used to the name Skeeter Bang also.
Oh my god can we please get a woman for Travis, Janzen has hooked him up with a different woman in each book. I am getting tired of Travis encroaching on what is suppose to be the main couples time.
I like how Dylan's phobias are leeches and his mother. Hahahha, nice comedic moment.
After 3 books and endless avoidance, all it took was little bit of sodium pentothal to get Dylan to say he loved Skeeter. Sodium Pentothal every girl should have some.
Janzen wraps these stories up so quickly that it leaves my head spinning sometimes and I feel like I missed something. However, I was pleasantly surprised by this couple. They had great chemistry but Janzen seemed to want to put to much into the crime part of the story, so the book felt a little disjointed to me.
This book wasn't a keeper for me but I did love the last two lines of the book (Big grin on my face here)very nice Janzen.

B

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crazy Love.