Angie's Reviews > Wheedle and the Noodle

Wheedle and the Noodle by Stephen Cosgrove

liked it
bookshelves: children-s

Synopsis: "The Wheedle, a large furry creature with a red blinking nose, has lived wrapped in peace and quiet atop the Space Needle for years and years. But late one night all of that changed as the empty streets echoed with the plaintiff cries of a creature in distress. Of greater distress was the fact the Wheedle couldn't sleep with all that noise. From Stephen Cosgrove and Robin James, the creators of the Serendipity Series, a delightful tale of caring and understanding as the Wheedle finds the the source of the noise, an abandoned kitten he calls the Noodle."

My Review: This is an adorable book, as are all Stephen Cosgrove books. I did find it to be a little longer than the other books in the Serendipity set with less illustrations. It is still an adorable story and one that touches the heart. I also adore the name Noodle for a kitten. This one was just a little hard for Munchkin to sit through all the way.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wheedle and the Noodle.

April 16, 2015 – Shelved