Sónia Salgado's Reviews > Between Us and the Moon

Between Us and the Moon by Rebecca Maizel

This book is so beautiful. I actually needed this, it reminded me so much of Jenny Han's The Summer I Turned Pretty, I absolutely loved it. What I loved the most about it was the character growth of both Sarah and Andrew. At first I wasn't sure where I stood, I never formed an opinion on relationships that are forbidden due to age gaps, involving an underaged. After reading this book I realized it doesn't bother me, if the gap isn't big and the underaged is mature enough to know what they want. Now the part that really bothered me here was the lie, the big fat lie. She manipulated him. We could tell she really loved him but that's screwed up. Thank god she realized the repercussions of her lie in time to avoid ruining his life any further.
I absolutely loved this book but I have one complaint. The ending. It felt rushed? I wanted to know what happened to Andrew, if his feelings for Sarah changed after she came clean?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Between Us and the Moon.

April 16, 2015 – Shelved