RO Mejia's Reviews > Beautiful Secret

Beautiful Secret by Christina Lauren

Apr 16, 2015

My Take on this Journey:

Beautiful Secret is another notch in the belt of Christina Lauren! The 4th novel in the Beautiful Bastard series is quite different indeed, yet, not at all a disappointment ladies!!! Ms. Lauren has served up a gorgeous Brit on a silver platter. He is yummy, delightfully delicious, and a bit off the typical radar. Niall is an expert at work and a giver in the bedroom. His ego is a bit bruised after a bitter divorce, that left him wondering whether or not he has ever pleased a woman or can please again.

Ruby Miller is a light-hearted young woman who has had a mad crush on Niall for a long time, but never thinks in a million years that he has ever, or will ever, notice her. When she flies out on a business trip with Niall to New York City, the sparks start flying! We get a slow, methodical, arousing, walk through the newly established relationship between these two characters, that are totally opposite.

Ruby is ready to jump in feet first. She wants to think later, but right now, she wants it all, and she wants it now! Niall, has barriers. He wants to take things slowly, make sure he is in love first, so he doesn't make any mistakes this time around. What we get is a wonderful gentleman, a Mr. Darcy, if you will, meets Little Red Riding Hood.

This is not just a romp of a book. The reader gets a man whom will make every woman squirm. Whether he is in a suit, a t-shirt, or nothing at all, he has what it takes! This is every woman's fantasy. I loved Niall. His unassuming manner was very disarming. He knew exactly what he was doing, but always wanted the reassurance of hearing the words. What will become of these two once they are back on fair ground? Read Beautiful Secret, you won't be disappointed! This book is not for the faint at heart.

Ruby was refreshing, straight forward, and all woman. I loved both of these characters, and wanted more! I give Beautiful Secret, by Christina Lauren, 4 Sexy, Neurotic, Throw Back, Teasing, Sensuous Stars!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beautiful Secret.

Started Reading