Amy | Foxy Blogs's Reviews > The Mistake

bookshelves: arc-or-netgalley, april-2015, 5-star-2015, 2015-books

GIVEAWAY: 1 kindle copy.
Find info here ->

So EFFIN good!!!

Welcome to college in 2015!! In all honesty, college life hasn’t changed since I was in it. The parties, drama, school work are all still part of it.
I love the college drama because it brings back memories. :)

description

description

Okay, here is quick 2 sentence sum up of this book: One evening Logan ends up at the wrong apartment where he meets Grace. A MISTAKE is made that leads to Logan trying to woo his way back into her good graces. Below are some “get to know you questions” I made up for this couple.

THE DATING GAME questions with Logan and Grace:
1. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST IMPRESSION OF GRACE?

“Man, she really is pretty. Not drop-dead gorgeous or anything, but she has a fresh-face, girl-next-door look that’s seriously appealing. Freckles on her nose, delicate features, and smooth, creamy skin right out of a makeup commercial.”

2. DURING YOUR FIRST CONVERSATION WITH LOGAN YOU COMPARED HIM TO THE INFAMOUS SERIAL KILL, TED BUNDY. WERE YOU NERVOUS AND THAT'S WHY YOU STARTED RAMBLING ON ABOUT RANDOM STUFF?

“No. Well, maybe a little. I don’t know … yeah. Stranger danger and all that… But … you know…”

3. WHAT KIND OF GIRL ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?

“I want someone to cuddle with and watch movies with, someone who wears my jersey and cheers for me at games, and cooks dinner with me.”

4. HOW HAS DATING LOGAN "CORRUPTED" YOU? ;)

“He’s corrupted me with the dirty words he whispers when we fool around, and I like it. I like the thrill of being bold and wanton, and I love the way his warm flesh quivers when I taste him with my tongue.”

5. WHEN IS IT APPROPRIATE TO TELL GRACE YOU LOVE HER?

“I’m not sure what the etiquette for I-love-you’s is. I told my first girlfriend I loved her after two weeks of dating. My second, after five months. So maybe I should split the difference and tell Grace… at the three-month point. Yeah. That seems like an appropriate amount of time.”
~
Now that you’ve gotten to know Logan and Grace a little better have fun reading about them in THE MISTAKE. One of my favorite parts happens at 63%. I had so much fun finding a gif for that passage. That's the great part about goodreads is even for those who haven’t read the story they are still able to join in the fun laughing at a gif.

The Mistake is my second book by Ms. Kennedy and I’m anticipating more books in the Off-Campus series.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
RELEASE DATE: 4/28/2015
Pre-order | order: http://amzn.to/1HGaivE

SERIES:
The Deal (Off-Campus, #1) by Elle Kennedy The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2) by Elle Kennedy
Can be read as standalones.
Secondary characters from the first book become the main focus in subsequent books.
To find when the next one is being released click here.

**Complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review.**

descriptive text here

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mistake.

April 15, 2015 – Shelved
April 15, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
April 15, 2015 – Shelved as: arc-or-netgalley
April 16, 2015 – Started Reading
April 18, 2015 –
55.0% "UH OH #trouble\n \n Gretchen and Morrison are going to go on a date. \n \n description"
April 18, 2015 –
63.0% "LMAO I'm laughing so hard my family thinks I'm crazy.\n \n description"
April 18, 2015 –
68.0% "Eeeeee!!! The Hook-Up! \n \n description\n \n *fun when authors mention characters from other series*"
April 18, 2015 –
77.0% ""Horror movies don't scare me. They piss me off because the characters are always so frickin stupid. They make the worst decisions possible, and we're supposed to feel sorry for them when they die? No way!"\n \n description"
April 18, 2015 –
99.0% "This is a goodie!!! \n \n description"
April 18, 2015 – Shelved as: april-2015
April 27, 2015 – Shelved as: 2015-books
April 27, 2015 – Shelved as: 5-star-2015
April 27, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-50 of 113 (113 new)

message 1: by FMABookReviews (last edited Apr 15, 2015 01:06PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

FMABookReviews HAHAHA! (On a side note: that was the 1st rated R movie my 18 year old saw. *oops* she was so embarrassed - not her type of movie at.all!)

Amy | Foxy Blogs FMABookReviews wrote: "HAHAHA! (On a side note: that was the 1st rated R movie my 18 year old saw. *oops* she was so embarrassed - not her type of movie at.all!)"

Ha ha!! My daughter's was Tammy.
I've seen this movie...not sure if my teens have seen it or not. I'm guessing my son has seen it.

message 3: by MC (new) - rated it 4 stars

MC Can't wait for this one!

Amy | Foxy Blogs Mckenzie wrote: "Can't wait for this one!"

This one looks like another fun college romance. :)

message 5: by Stacy (new)

Stacy Cant wait for this to come out I really liked book 1

Crazy for Books (Stephanie) I can't wait for this book. I loved Logan in the first book and felt badly when he had his little crush.

Amy | Foxy Blogs Yeah, I'm glad he got a book. He needs his HEA now. :)

Crazy for Books (Stephanie) How is everyone getting and ARC? I want one! :(

Amy | Foxy Blogs Crazy for Books (Stephanie) wrote: "How is everyone getting and ARC? I want one! :("

Crazy for Books (Stephanie) Amy (Foxy) wrote: "Crazy for Books (Stephanie) wrote: "How is everyone getting and ARC? I want one! :("

There was sign up for book bloggers. And from there I'm not sure how they picked which bloggers got them."

Ah. got it. Well, I'm buying it the moment it comes out. I loved the first one and can't wait for this one.

Amy | Foxy Blogs I can't wait to see what the cover looks like. :) #coverwhore. ❤️

Crazy for Books (Stephanie) Amy (Foxy) wrote: "I can't wait to see what the cover looks like. :) #coverwhore. ❤️"

Me Too!

❤Casey❤ Ready for this one too!!!

Amy | Foxy Blogs ❤Casey❤ wrote: "Ready for this one too!!!"

If you loved the first one...than this one will be a winner. :)

❤Casey❤ Amy (Foxy) wrote: "❤Casey❤ wrote: "Ready for this one too!!!"

If you loved the first one...than this one will be a winner. :)"

Oh yes, I did. Yay!!

♥ britt (Blissfully-Read) ♥ I'm so excited for this one, it needs to be on my kindle like right now!! =D

Jennifer Kyle Fab review review Foxy xx

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Ha ha. Happy this was a winner, Twinnie.

Christy Wonderful review, Amy! Still need to read the first one x

message 20: by Kathe (new)

Kathe L I didn't like book one much, but I'll give this one a try :) glad you liked it, Amy!

Amy | Foxy Blogs ♥Brittni♥ wrote: "I'm so excited for this one, it needs to be on my kindle like right now!! =D"

ha ha!! It won't be much longer! :) This one was fun.

Amy | Foxy Blogs Jennifer wrote: "Fab review review Foxy xx"

Thanks, Jennifer

Amy | Foxy Blogs Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ wrote: "Ha ha. Happy this was a winner, Twinnie."

eeeee, Twinnie ♥ Will you read this one? Are is it too young?

Amy | Foxy Blogs Christy wrote: "Wonderful review, Amy! Still need to read the first one x"

Thanks, C
I can't believe you haven't read the first book! I'm positive you'll enjoy it. :)

Amy | Foxy Blogs Kathe wrote: "I didn't like book one much, but I'll give this one a try :) glad you liked it, Amy!"

Kathe, I liked this one better than the first one. I hope this one works for you too! :) ♥

message 26: by Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ (last edited Apr 19, 2015 11:52AM) (new)

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Amy (Foxy) wrote: "Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ wrote: "Ha ha. Happy this was a winner, Twinnie."

eeeee, Twinnie ♥ Will you read this one? Are is it too young?"

Everyone loved The Deal so much I'm tempted but everyone told me I wouldn't like it because of their age. I'm really weird about YA/NA. If they're mature and it's not drama (like we are used to at home with our teens) I'm fine with it. Like Penny Reid's EOC series. She's 19. I'm fine with it because it's not annoying drama. What do you think? Think I could Deal (hee hee)?

Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus) Will be waiting for the full review hu xo

message 28: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda Parish I'm so excited to read this book. I loved The Deal and may have read it more than once.

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog YAY!! FIVE STARS!!
I am so anxious now to get my hands on this one!!
xoxoxo

Melissa Love your review! I cannot wait for this book!

~Kristin~ Love your review, I am so excited for this book!!!

Andrea Smith Great review, Amy! Counting the days until this one shows up on my Kindle!

Vanessa Yay!! Glad you loved this one, Amy!! It looks fun! Love your gifs. :)

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️ LOL Love this. I don't even remember half of college, because alcohol.

Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview) Wonderfully review Sweetheart ♥♥

Amy | Foxy Blogs Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ wrote: "eeeee, Twinnie ♥ Will you read this one? Are is it too young?"

Everyone loved The Deal..."

Twinnie, ha ha!! like your pun "think I could Deal".
Hmmm...these books are filled with drama. For some reason they work for me. But if you aren't into the college drama...then you might want to save yourself a lot of annoyance. :) ♥

Amy | Foxy Blogs Gabriella ♥ Liam Callahan's girl ♥ wrote: "Will be waiting for the full review hu xo"

It's up now that the book is releasing tonight/tomorrow. :) ♥ :)

Amy | Foxy Blogs Amanda wrote: "I'm so excited to read this book. I loved The Deal and may have read it more than once."

Amanda, these books are so much fun!!! I love when a book can make me laugh

Amy | Foxy Blogs Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️Kellan❤️Jesse❤️ Miller❤️Garrett and Archer❤️❤️ wrote: "YAY!! FIVE STARS!!
I am so anxious now to get my hands on this one!!
xoxoxo"

Eeeeee, tonight/tomorrow it should be LIVE!!! I hope you enjoy it too! :)

Amy | Foxy Blogs Melissa wrote: "Love your review! I cannot wait for this book!"

Thank you, Melissa ♥ I hope you love the book too :)

Amy | Foxy Blogs Kristin wrote: "Love your review, I am so excited for this book!!!"

Looking forward to seeing you what you think of it. :)

Amy | Foxy Blogs Andrea wrote: "Great review, Amy! Counting the days until this one shows up on my Kindle!"

Thank you, Andrea ♥ TONIGHT!! it should hit your kindle!! :)

Amy | Foxy Blogs Vanessa❤️ wrote: "Yay!! Glad you loved this one, Amy!! It looks fun! Love your gifs. :)"

yea, I did laugh a lot especially in one particular spot in the story. :)

Amy | Foxy Blogs Val ⚓️ Shameless, Bitchy, Skanky & Not Sorry ⚓️ "But I Digress" Queen wrote: "LOL Love this. I don't even remember half of college, because alcohol."

LMAO!! I'm with you, Val ;) ♥

Amy | Foxy Blogs Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview) wrote: "Wonderfully review Sweetheart ♥♥"

awe, thank you, Vrsha ♥ :)

message 46: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Bailey GOLD MEDAL for this review, babe! (Sorry, no hard-ons included here) LMAO ;)

Perry ★TBBSisterhood Blog★ Oh, I'm sooo reading this next. Awesome review.

Jae (Bookish Bluebird) Ahhhhhh I really need to start these books! I keep hearing The Deal was great too! Fab review, Amy :)

❤Casey❤ Great review, Amy!!!

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Amy (Foxy) wrote: "Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ wrote: "eeeee, Twinnie ♥ Will you read this one? Are is it too young?"

Everyone loved The Deal..."

Twinnie, ha ha!! like your pun "think I could Deal".
H..."

Oh srsly? Yah. I don't do drama. I like angst but not immature stuff. Thanks for the warning. Most ppl who know me steered me the other way. Ha ha.

« previous 1 3