preppea's Reviews > Kane's Hell

Kane's Hell by Elizabeth Finn

Apr 14, 2015

bookshelves: abuse, bad-boy, contemporary, dark, dual-pov, erotic-romance, non-con, read-to-review, romance, scars, tears, zz-reviewed

KANE’S HELL is an emotionally charged story of love and heartbreak, pain and redemption.

KANE’S HELL toggles back and forth between the past and the present, providing an understanding of what trauma Kane and Hellene endured while also showing where they are today as a result. Kane and Hellene’s past was told in heartbreaking detail, showing just how horrific things had gotten. Both past and present were beautifully told—the anguish-ridden past and the steamy hot current day.

As a reader, I was enraptured by both. I was amazed Elizabeth Finn could create such a visual past that brought me to tears and made me cringe, while in the next chapter could have me salivating at the passion and sexual tension between Kane and “Hell” in the present. I couldn’t get enough and begged for a happily ever after even as the past hinted at more suffering to come in the future.

Elizabeth Finn really outdid herself in KANE’S HELL. The characters, the setting, and the story were all so dimensional, evolved, and deep and had me alternating between tears and lust at an unprecedented rate.

**Complimentary copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

**Reviewed by preppea on  I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews.

photo BookieWebHeader_zps2a31d562.jpg

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kane's Hell.

April 14, 2015 – Shelved