Kristi's Reviews > Love Story

Love Story by Jennifer Echols

Oct 09, 2010

bookshelves: own-arc, signed-arcs, favorites, books-i-own

If there is one author that I can constantly fangirl, it's Jennifer Echols. I simply LOVE all of her books. I absolutely adore a good love story and Jennifer Echols is the master of amour! Although Going Too Far is by far my favorite Jennifer Echols title, Love Story is definitely up there too.

I loved the characters; Erin & Hunter. I loved their literary battle.... I just wish those two wouldn't have been so stubborn! I could have had some steaminess from the start, but nooooo I had to wait. I love it that way, but at the same time the tension is killer! We don't exactly know the history of Erin and Hunter but through their stories in class we get to discover the intimacies of their past

Another great thing about this novel is that it was set in Erin's freshman year of college... not to many YA novels out there that take place in college, I think there is like a rule against that or something. And the aspect of the creative writing class, I ate that UP! I want to read Erin's romance novel!

Fans of Echol's will fall in love with this novel! I know I did!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Story.

Comments (showing 1-3)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 3: by Claire (new) - added it

Claire Ugh! I am beyond jealous. So excited you liked it though. I can't wait!

Tomoe-Aurelia I'm looking forward to read this book !

message 1: by Kim (new)

Kim I wish there were more YA novels with characters who are in college. Haven't read any book by Jennifer Echols yet, but this one sounds really great!